Wednesday, April 11, 2012

So it must be noted that I am extremely bad at this whole blogging thing..... my computer has just informed me that it has been a month since I last posted....I'm lame.  Anyways, some things that I feel like you all MUST know.... Since starting my new job at 100X Development, life has been super busy.  It is an extreme change from being at the bedside for 12 hours a day in the ICU but I am really enjoying my new position and looking forward to all the different things that are developing at 100X! Check us out at 100XDevelopment.com!

I will be traveling to Malawi again for a week  on April 21 and although it will be my shortest trip ever there in duration, I am looking forward to what I am certain will be a very successful trip.  I am even traveling with (and leading her team) a professor of mine from Auburn Nursing School..... my how the tables have turned! She is awesome and I am pumped to get to work alongside her.  I'm just hopeful she has forgotten about a "few' of the days I HAD to "miss" class! :)

As for Malawi the country.... I strongly suggest that everyone check out the recent happenings in the government there.  LOTS going on and to read about!

As for my dogs, Lucy and Millie....since I last blogged, Lucy sent me on an emotional roller coaster when she apparently decided to eat carpet, plastic, bones, etc,. and take a surgical trip to the vet! Thankfully she's is back to her rowdy and BIG self....i think she gains approximately 1 lb everyday.  She is HUGE. Millie is being millie and just hanging out per the usual.

Also, most will be glad to hear I have joined the MAC world..... this is my first blog from my new computer and the transition from PC to MAC has been pretty awesome, I must say.

Hmmmm.... thats all for now..... I am certain I will be blogging more in the next couple of weeks since I will be "on the road again" to Malawi!




Lucy is just a pup in this picture but HOW COULD I RESIST not sharing this with you all?! She is about 434985 pounds heavier now :)  seriously though, big girl is weighing in at 85+ ....

and duh, check out 100Xdevelopment.com

No comments:

Post a Comment